June 02, 2014

my inspirations
















I like making foto's just before bedtime, it's kind of my way to close off the day, so I'm happy with a moth on a curtain :^)
like this harlequin.
the subtle yellows and ochres on it's wings inspired me to make this cushion; while I'm not really a lover of the black&yellow combination, I think the colors are beautiful together.
The oak branches with gallnuts was also a nightshot, the shadows of the leaves came from the street lightning and the moon. bliss :)

dragonfly in the park of Hoboken



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Renilde :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik nog steeds erg blij met mijn
    'penselen-schoonmaakdoek-kussen'
    maar de kussens zoals deze
    geïnspireerd op vlindervleugels
    vind ik allemachtig prachtig!
    ze hebben een diepte door dat zwart
    dat me raakt
    mooi, mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Patrice & Kylie :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colours of that cushion are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete